We currently have an opportunity for a Field Service Technician (covering the North West) to join our expanding Service Team.
- We are looking for a customer focused individual with a positive and supportive ‘can do’ attitude who can provide the installation, service and repair MFD’s and photocopiers.
- Experience in servicing MFD’s is essential. Experience on Canon, Xerox and Olivetti would be an advantage.
- Possession of a car driving licence.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in this role.
- Excellent oral and written skills are essential.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook and other Industry related software programs.
- Train customers in the use of the equipment.
- Responsible for keeping records up to date and maintaining own diary.
- Reporting all faults with product or parts which have the potential to cause problems of an ongoing nature.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- Respond to ad-hoc tasks & requirements as instructed by management when required.
What we will give you:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 20 days holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays
- Company car