Streamlining your business processes with Document Management solutions
On average, an office worker spends over 60 minutes per day looking for information, which is a waste of valuable company time and money… with a Euro Digital Systems document management solution, it doesn’t have to be this way.
The key benefits of a Document Management System
- Commercial property costs are ever increasing and so is the expense of storing paper documents. If you are bound by your industry to store documents for a minimum length of time then you will understand this point. A software-based Document Management Solution can reduce the need for filing cabinets and storage boxes, freeing up valuable office space.
- Document Management gives you better control over your sensitive documents and data. Access can be controlled at ‘folder level’ for different groups or individuals. A Document Management Systems also leaves an audit trail showing who has viewed a document, when that document was accessed, and how it may have been modified. Managed documents are highly traceable and can be tagged to allow for automated alerts. This gives you more control over the data that you are storing, which will be of extreme importance from May 26th 2018 when the new General Data Protection Rule is enforced.
- Compliance requirements for sensitive documents and customer data can be complex. Non-conformance can lead to fines, revoked licences, and in some cases criminal liability. Document Management helps to reduce the risk of non-compliance and enables the automation of records retention schedules, which means new documents can be more easily classified and stored.
- A document management systems provide a centralised resource for all your scanned and saved documents. This prevents staff scanning and saving documents into folders that only they know about, and ensures that all documents are easily retrievable by all staff in the event that an employee should be off work ill, or have left your company.
- Document Management Solutions enable your staff to share and collaborate more easily. Electronic imaging makes sharing documents over a network, and via email or the internet possible. This allows for greater visibility and better workflow monitoring. Document Management Solutions also offer Version Control which allows for older versions of the same document to be recovered. This feature is important if several parties work on the same document and changes are made to a document that was not authorised or were applied by mistake.
- Any Document Management Solution should include a data backup and disaster recovery plan. With digital archiving, your documents are protected from fire, flooding, and other disasters. This gives you peace of mind but also reassures your customers whose documents and data you hold. Trust is key in business.
- Imaged documents are centrally stored, so they cannot be lost or misplaced after viewing. Documents are less likely to be misfiled, and if so they are easier to locate with cross-indexing. Documents can be digitised and archived at their point of entry into the system.
- Document Management increases your flexibility. You could be having a telephone conversation with a customer and need to access a specific document or correspondence relating to your conversation there and then. Document Management allows you that level of flexibility and accessibility, which makes your business more agile and reactive. Can aid competitiveness by making your business more efficient. Can help improve customer relations. Peace of mind that your documents and data is safe, secure, and always at hand if needed.
What is Information Management?
In today’s fast-paced business environment, quick access to information and document management is essential. Any business, regardless of its size, can gain a competitive advantage by being able to
- Retrieve data instantly
About the software – Therefore™
A Therefore™ Document Management Solution will streamline your office processes, protect you against potential security breaches, and improve your efficiency and reactivity.
How it works
- Enables disorganised and chaotic business processes to be transformed into clear and visible work-streams via automation.
- Also gives Managers clear visibility of how processes run within their company and enable them to track exactly where their document is within any particular work-stream.
At a glance
Therefore™’s Digital Repository, Workflow Automation and its Business Analytics allow organisations to overcome the disorder of conventional document management processes.
- Digitise your office and your businesses processes.
- Find and retrieve your information and documents quickly.
- Keep track of changes.
- Mobile and flexible access to information.
- Seamless connection to your ERP / CRM system.
If you need a document management solution... We are available for you
We believe in providing the very best customer experiences and the best tailor-made solutions to meet our client’s specific needs.