SMartPrint Managed Print Services - Understanding your needs… and exceeding them in our delivery
Understanding your print environment is what Euro Digital Systems do best.
Our process for understanding your specific printing and photocopying requirements involves analysing your document workflows and employing powerful technologies that will deliver you increased profitability, and enhance your business processes and increase your operational efficiency.
As experts in reviewing business print efficiencies and operations, we can help you and your business by ensuring that you have optimum cost-focused efficiencies across your entire operation. We can then streamline your printing requirements, speed up the process and reduce costs for you via our Managed Print Services.
What this means for you…
• Your employees are not responsible for managing non-core business such as Toner/ Service Requests.
• A fully optimised document and print environment for your business with control and accountability.
• You will actually realise the cost savings and benefits of Managed Print Services from Euro Digital Systems Ltd.
Getting started… Call us for a chat today on 0161 872 5020. We can schedule a visit to discuss your requirements and our our solutions and services, and how they will be of benefit to you.
Many businesses fail to have measurable cost controls implemented in regards to their printing. To assess this we offer SMartPrint, which will run an Audit of your current print environment. Once the audit data has been analysed we will demonstrate the potential of a Managed Print Services solution and the value it will add to your business.
Our SMartPrint assessment includes…
• Equipment profiling.
• Financial analysis.
• Meter reading capture and analysis.
• Review of service and maintenance arrangements.
• Review additional benefits from Secure Printing/ Accounting and Document Management.
Following our SMartPrint assessment, we will tailor a unique solution to solve your business problems or implement a print strategy.
The detailed Euro Digital Systems Ltd recommendation is designed at a strategic level to improve business workflow efficiencies that ultimately reduce costs including:
• Automated meter reads, toner replenishment and service request facilitation.
• Compete or part print/ copy fleet consolidation and rationalisation.
• Management or exit strategies for your current supplier.
• Current versus proposed solution analysis including Return on Investments.
• Specialised document workflow integration.
• Detailed user level printing intelligence.
• Visibility and cost controls.
• ‘One Supplier - One Partner’ delivering consolidated invoicing and streamlined billing.
Call 0161 872 5020 today and start saving money on your printing and photocopying today with Managed Print Services from Euro Digital Systems Ltd.
Take control of your Print Management
SMartPrint remote monitoring will automatically let our service department know when your toners and drums are due to be replaced without the need of staff reporting issues. Should any other issues arise with your machine/s, SMartPrint is programmed to inform us of those automatically.
SMartPrint will also send across your quarterly meter readings automatically, saving you time and giving you peace of mind that your readings are accurate rather than estimated.
The Euro Digital Systems Ltd Service Charter
Euro Digital Systems Ltd operates a comprehensive preventative maintenance programme. This is designed to ensure that your printer/ photocopier continues to produce first class copies throughout its lifespan.
What SMartPrint covers at a glance
• Supply of all consumables (excluding paper).
• All Service Engineers’ time.
• All replacement parts required to maintain your machine (excluding items damaged through negligence).
• 4-hour emergency call-out service.
• Provision of a machine on loan should we be unable to repair your machine on site.
Prevention is proactive
Our preventative maintenance programme operates on meter readings. When we obtain a meter reading, at the month-end or during a call-out, the reading is then entered into our database.
The SMartPrint system software analyses the data and determines when consumable parts are due to be replaced. Euro Digital Systems Ltd will then contact you to arrange a convenient time to replace these parts.
In the meantime, you also have the added reassurance of a 4-hour emergency call-out service should you need it. This helps minimise down-time and disruption to your business, thus helping to increase the efficiency of your new digital service.
First class engineers
All Euro Digital Systems Ltd service engineers are trained to the highest standard by our key partners, the manufacturers of the machines. Canon, Xerox and Olivetti are dedicated in their support of us, the supplier, which in pour opinion is second to none.
Our replacement machine promise
If in the unlikely event we are unable to repair your machine on site, we will supply you with an equivalent replacement until your machine is fully operational again. This system operates on a 3-hour turnaround from when the engineer reports that your company requires a replacement machine.
Request a Quote
If you would like to discuss SMartPrint with us please call Manchester 0161 872 5020, Yorkshire 01484 819562, North Wales 01745 582156 and they will be happy to help you.
- HP Advances Printing Strategy with Apogee Transaction
- Updates to the Xerox® Workflow Mapping tool
- Questions to ask yourself about your office printing setup that could save you time and money
- What’s the problem with your printer?
- We’re looking for a Marketer to join us
- Relaxed business is good business